So we are just beginning to settle into yet another new year and you may be setting lots of goals, writing lists and generally getting your life more organized.
This is also a good time of year to pay particular attention to the subscriber messages on your autoresponder lists.
Is the information you are sending out to your subscribers still fresh and relevant?
Maybe it has been a while since you drafted the RocketResponder messages you send out and perhaps you have intended to update them but never really got around to it.
Well now is as good a time as any to set to work on this important task.
Here is a quick plan of action:
- Review your messages – remind yourself of what you are telling your subscribers
- Are the messages still relevant? – if not change them to bring things up to date
- Do the links still work? – again change them if necessary. Don’t forget to include your social media links such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Can you freshen things up a bit to keep your message as up to date as possible?
- Finally subscribe to your own lists so that you get to see what your subscribers see.