Autoresponder email series tips: There is nothing complicated about an autoresponder series.
In fact the whole idea behind RocketResponder is to keep everything about autoresponders as simple and functional as possible.
An autoresponder series is a number of pre-written emails which go out to your subscribers in sequence from the time they sign up to your list.
It might last a day, (although strictly speaking you can’t have a series of just one thing can you?) a week, a month or several months.
I heard of one pre-written series which went on for an entire year!
Your series can be about anything you choose and we have already given some ideas on previous blog posts on this site.
However here are seven different themes you might like to consider for a RocketResponder email series:
- e-Course or e-learning – Your subscribers will love you for this. Provide a free course of learning or training in your specialist area or niche. You can link this to your own products or affiliate products but make sure the focus is on providing quality information.
- Product promotion – Use an autoresponder series to promote your own or your affiliate products. Be cleverer than just pleading with people to buy from you. Do a short series, for example, explaining the benefits of the products you promote and links to buy.
- Providing great content – People love quality content. Maybe they get it from your blog or website. Consider giving even more content just for your subscribers. Make them feel special because they are special and you value them.
- Remember Me – You can use an email series to keep in contact with your subscribers. If you don’t send an email in months then the next time you do your subscribers may very well have forgotten ever having joined your list in the first place and hit the “unsubscribe” button without further thought.
- Reheat and serve up – Just because some of your existing content may be old does not mean it has lost its value. Use an autoresponder series to introduce older – but still valuable – content to your new subscribers. Yes they could find it for themselves on your website or blog but use the tools you have already got to make life easier for them.
- Ask questions – There is nothing better than great feedback from your customers and subscribers. Let them tell you what they want and then give it to them. A real win-win situation.
- Run a competition – Run a competition – maybe to publicize a forthcoming launch or promotion and build up hype and a buzz about the launch or promotion as you do so. People love winning prizes, especially if they are worth winning. New smartphones or tablets make great prizes for example.
These are just some examples, there are many, many more that you could use. Perhaps you could list some of your favorite uses for an autoresponder series too?