We continue our RocketResponder series on email subject lines with six more examples.
I was asked the other day if these examples are real or whether I have just made them up.
Well I can assure you that every single one of them is 100 per cent genuine.
So here is this month’s selection:
- Ganhe dinheiro visitando essa pagina – Well as I don’t speak Portuguese I would give this one a miss.
- Before you join a site you intend to join anyway do it through us… – The problem here is that I don’t know who “us” is and I am not given any real incentive as to why I might want to join a site through the people who sent the email. This just fails to grab me or capture my attention enough to open the email.
- stuck at start? – This is good. Anyone who feels that they are stuck at the beginning and have no clue what to do next would probably at least consider opening this email. Nicely done.
- Youve Found Gold $1000-$8000 Commissions: FREE Report – This might be true or it might not be. In any event I don’t believe it so I won’t be clicking on the link. Yes I do make snap decisions when reading a subject line…and so do you.
- Auto responders – What does that mean? You might as well say “Dog food,” Green paper,” or “Dirty shoes.” Come on you can do better than that!
- MULTY ONE – Yes that was the subject line. It makes Auto responders sound almost interesting. The point of a subject line is to get the email opened and not to confuse the poor reader.
We will be back next month with some more.